HOW TO PREPARE YOUR PMS INTERVIEW.

How to prepare your PMS interview.

 

If you are good in information and education. That really a great thing but interview is completely different thing. You are completely observed , your skills, body language and communication everything is being observed during interview. So if you are in PMS interview or you like to prepare your interview for PMS jobs.

Today I will guide your about PMS jobs interview. Here is my experience about PMS interview when I enter in the room there was 5 member panel for my interview. I think one was chairman and all other men that I do not know.


HOW TO PREPARE YOUR PMS INTERVIEW.

Let this is not important for you , You have to asked that what thy ask to me.

Yes! Dear friends here are some questions that were asked in this interview. I hope you will find something useful regarding your PMS jobs interview preparation.

All the member asked different question- am going shared what I remember now.

§  the US war on terror
§  Pakistan contribution in war on terror
§  the recent memo gate conspiracy
§  Osama bin laden operation
§  PMS structure...the secretariat group and field or whatever that is....

The second member asked me about

§  nehru report and reaction of quaid e azam,
§  he told me to write the spelling of appetite and consonance
§  the third one asked me about the difference between FATA and FR
§  Print advertisement and Electronic advertisement....
Fourth one asked about

§  The Great Game
§  fifth one asked me about Financial Management as i had done MBA finance....

It was really interested to me because I was fully confidante and answer almost all question let see what happened now. Result is awaiting please pry for my.

If you have any idea please comments us. Thanks for visiting my blog. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments