How to write Cover letter for Job - Resume Cover Letter Sample


This is sample Cover letter for Resume Writing. Let Copy that How to write Cover letter for Job - Resume Cover Letter Sample and edit it for your own use. 

House No. 333
Walatabad Colony
Multan

April, 24 2009.

Mr. Hassan Naeem
Personnel Manager
Alghazi Tractor (Pvt) Ltd.
Dera Ghazi Khan

Dear Mr. Naeem:

You add in the March 25 issue of Dawn for accountant attracted my attention. I believe I have what you are looking for in an accountant. I assure you that my background in computerized accounting and bookkeeping methods will benefit Al-ghazi Tractor Company.

A comprehensive course of study in accounting, training in business writing, public relations, and interpersonal communication skills should help me to achieve a challenging and responsible position with our organization.

Other details of my background and experience are given on the enclosed resume. I feel that I would be an asset to your organization and I would appreciate an opportunity for a personal interview.
At a time convenient for you, I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss my qualification for beginning new career with your company. I can be reached at 0123467788 between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. or the address shown above. I look forward to your response.

Yours Sincerely,
Adeel Bhutta.


Enclosure: Resume
How to write Cover letter for Job - Resume Cover Letter Sample



Post a Comment

0 Comments