How to write a Job Cover letter to attached with Your resume

Professional Writing is an art and we are going to learn about How to write advanced level cover letter for your resume. When you send a Resume to any organization you put your though that why you love this job. Its called cover letter today you will see here a technical and professional copy of cover letter style.

How to write a Job Cover letter to attached with Your resume



House No. 333
Walatabad Colony
Multan

April, 24 2009.

Mr. Hassan Naeem
Personnel Manager
Alghazi Tractor (Pvt) Ltd.
Dera Ghazi Khan

Dear Mr. Naeem:

As an English teacher at Oxford Public School, I can offer maturity, ability to work harmoniously with all age groups, enthusiasm, drive energy and qualifying degrees. I can make learning realistic and interesting.

My particular areas of specialization are grammar, communication skills, and semantics. I also participated in a three week workshop on teaching English as a foreign language at British university (international), Multan in 2008. My two years of teaching experience as junior English Teacher has given me insight into the growing need for the kind of education needed by young students. My work with Nishat Model High school in the evening has added to my learning experience as an English Teacher.
The people listed as references on the resume will speak highly on my ability, dedication, and perseverance. They will also tell you that I am dependable, energetic, and sincerely interested in entering and remaining in the teaching profession.

Please write or telephone me at 012345678 between 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. I will come for an interview at your convenience.

Yours sincerely,

Waqas Ahamd

Enclosure : Resume

Post a Comment

0 Comments